now you can compare those vocals to the vocals I came out on the tv show with: BIG DIFFERENCE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhbDuk9B0_k I was really off key a lot and afraid to interact with the crowd enough. Better luck next time! Maybe the two glasses of veno I had before the show did not help:)
A page where I can reflect and connect deeply. Thoughts of my life, twisted with my own unique comedic style and prose....hitched together with some occasional poetry. Enjoy!
Friday, October 21, 2011
Lately I'm learning...if at first you don't succeed...try, try again!
So, a bunch of things have been happening for me. I was on TV for the very first time in life! In a local singing competition. It was a mix of excitement that I actually did it cause I never thought I would and a mix of embarrassment because I sucked. Let's suffice it to say I looked heavy and did not sing on key! lol I was prob not the worst and it was very scary in front of lights, cameras, and three judges! I was way nervous and of course my vocals could not handle the new anxiety. I know I can do much, much better and have before, but this was a new challenge. I already re-registered and want to go back, but need to practice which is tough to find the time for and I need a song that fit's my classic vocals. So I have been doing a little practicing at karaoke when I can. It helps when everyone tells you how good you are and you can get the courage to sing in front of other people. Here is a link to my singing videos I've done: http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlisten/recordingsforuser/b515538f
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment