Thursday, July 7, 2011

She's innocent? Whaa?

So my husband called me at work the day Casey was announced as innocent to all the murder and manslaughter charges and said he was glad because he believed she was innocent....wow! Later that night watching the news I just could not understand how a mother could not report her child missing all that time, well wait she didn't report her...the grandma did! I thought about this for a while and realized if I wanted to delay or hide something I would keep it as secret as I could. I'm sure Casey having a father in law enforcement would have known what the 'waiting' would help her to accomplish. A delay and damage of the evidence. First of all common SENSE tells me that whenever I delay or keep a secret I have to know first 'what' I'm keeping a secret, right? Does it make sense that someone who 'wanted or needed' answers would not desperately try to find them? Well, no! If you don't know what happened to your baby your gonna call 911, not go out to the club get jiggy with it and whoop it up like your kid was asleep at home cozy in her bed. What a selfish act! How can a mother who knows her baby girl is gone not be distraught? I know because of GUILT! It's true it can't be proven how the toddler was killed, well I guess not after all the time had passed...in my opinion- premeditated! This was one reason Casey was prob out having a blast and getting on with life she did not want anyone to think anything was wrong until she had enough time pass by to kill all the evidence! It's not clear how the child died weather by force or by drowning, but seems like if Casey knew her child had drowned this would be a good way for her to get scared enough to premeditate all the lies that came after. The blatant lies and smirks this is not a mother .... she is a chronic liar! She needs a mental evaluation because she has major issues!!!! The story about her dad and brother molesting her does not ring well with me! First of all, I was molested by my oldest half brother as a toddler and raped at the age of 16....I would never ever even fathom not reporting my baby gone if she was missing! This woman is selfish, a liar, and a good manipulator! I hope society gives her a cold shoulder for as long as she lives, but I doubt her conscience will ever bother her! Conscience: is an aptitude, faculty, intuition or judgment of the intellect that distinguishes right from wrong.

1 comment:

Rebecca M. Hernandez said...

I'm sorry to hear what happened to you Nicole and when we stop and think of any type of abuse that we suffered as children or young adults, a lot of our problems and why they manifested as adults makes sense. I'm glad you're still going to counseling, even if it is marriage counseling and I hope it continues to help. I can't wait to start mine!

As far as that pathological liar goes, ugh, I hardly followed it b/c I frankly didn't have the time with all the drama going on in my life. I can't wait for my drama to be over. I have no desire nor need for chaos. Another accusation brought on by Mr. Negativity. Crap! Everywhere I turn, the effects are still there!

Anyway, does you husband's reaction cause any concern? It sounds, well, concerning. Get back to me privately if you want. :)