Wednesday, July 6, 2011

hodgepodge of thoughts

Too many times I feet so lost, so worthless to a man who could not care less. Ya I know - yada, yada, yada....as the old saying goes. Why should I be any different? The messed up part is that I have been honest and faithful...I know another yada, yada, yada. Yet, it's sobering and true! I have no one to blame over this situation except my own heart. Loyal, true and like the strong oak rendered in the movie "Jerry McGuire". Yep, that's me the strong oak tree! Whatever, I wish I was a flim- flam of a burning bush then maybe when he cheated on me I could burn his ass back for once! Suppose I could get any more personal than this? ya, I am a sweet, loving, talented, loyal, (did I say loving?) woman who has an Ass for a husband...oh wait, I left the good part out, the 2nd good for nothing ass I married! 1st time was because I was young, and looking for love, 2nd time I was 'in love' and for all the wrong reasons. My heart must go on! I have a very caring nature, to a fault it bites me back in the groin every-time. I am a dreamer (in a creative/carefree way) a silly-heart and a lover of truth and righteousness! Can't stand too much drama - a little goes a very long way! I like to sing, dance and cook, talk etc....outdoors, the kids, I just have a zest for life. Love the earth and beauty that was created by our heavenly father. I have a deep appreciation for spiritual things. To be continued.....

5 comments:

Rebecca M. Hernandez said...

"The 2nd good for nothing ass" had me smiling and "drama - a little goes a very long way!" deserves to be quoted!

Looking forward to more posts! Hang in there Nicole!

Your in misery,

Bex

Nicole said...

Ha ha, thanks Rebecca, always nice to have a good writer in company:) I know I could make some dough from that quote eh? I'm sure there is already the same quote out there, but maybe not. Hmmm? We should start a business...or talk show? We could call it "The MAN crisis" :) Not enough good men is the crisis! lol Anyhoo...gonna see what I can talk about today! TTYL Thanks for commenting:)

Rebecca M. Hernandez said...

There's always something to talk about even if there is no drama. Which is ideal, as you well know! It's not just no good men, it's that there are no good ppl left period. As evidenced in Mr. Negativity. Like you said, everyone has their flaws. I know he knows some of his, but not all of them.

Nicole said...

I love the Mr. Negativity...reminds me of Mr. Big from sex and the city:) lol Let me see what I can call my good for nothing ass of a husband? Mr. Jerkoff Jezebel? ha that will work, but it's too long. How bout' Jezjerky! he he I agree not many good ppl left obviously we are witnessing to the air most times. I'm sure the man upstairs is just waiting for the lost one's to regain strength then it's all over! ? Who knows...BTW tried to access your blogger it said I have to be invited:(

Rebecca M. Hernandez said...

That's so funny that you would say that b/c the dynamic of Carrie's and Mr. Big's relationship has a lot of similarities between me and Mr. Negativity. I once said to myself, and finally years later, to him, that he "was my Harry Sanborn, my Florentino Ariza, my Mr. Big" all wrapped into one. I don't hate that I exposed myself like that. I'm glad I did it. Anyway, we'll think of one for yours!